Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's a BOY!

Grandma Sue, My 18 week belly, and Nonna Ria-and no we didn't all plan to wear green!

The family waiting to find out if it is a boy or a girl


Here is his 3-D shot-he defintly needs to put some weight on!

It's a BOY

Marc and I had our ultrasound yesterday and we found out that we will be having a son in March! We couldn't be more excited. The doctor says everything looks good thus far and he is healthy. We just can't wait to meet the little guy! Our parents made the trip to Windsor to par take in the fun and of course we had to do a little shopping after finding out!

7 comments:

The Healds said...

Yeah!!! I'm so happy you've made your blog :) We're so excited to hear you're having a boy, I can't wait to find out what we're having! Love you both! xoxo's

SUZYQ said...

I'm still so excited about my new Grandson! Glad you finally made a blog. Love you guys

Coldani Family said...

Yeah- Im glad you changed your mind on the blog! Congratulations, cant wait to meet him.

Brandy and Dan Wood said...

Wow!! If there was ever two people in this world that deserved to have a perfect little family it's both of you!! You are going to make amazing parents and I couldn't be happier for you. Can't wait to see you again. Love you both!! Brandy

Judd's said...

Yeah for boys, congrats, I'm really happy for you guys! I love the blog. It was really good to see you guys last month, let's keep in touch on the blog!

Bordessa Family said...

yeah you are a BLOGGER now!! Congrats on your news of a BOY how wonderful! possible boyfriend for Gianna one day, if her dad approves of course!! :) love you guys!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS! I am so glad you decided to do a blog! It is my weekly ritual to look up and see how everyone is doing. You look beautiful!