Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Nico's First Giants Game

Rob invited Nico and I to his first Giants game. Marc was invited but had to work a Farmers Market. We missed him but look forward to our first game as a family. The Giants won in extra innings and we had so much fun at the park. Nico was awake the first three innings-he loves being outside so he was perfectly content. I have been to At&T park numerous times but bringing Nico for the first time made it feel extra special. I look forward to taking him when he is a little older so he can enjoy it more.


He is ready for his first game. Go Giants!
Rob and I tailgating before the game. Nico was asleep.
All the guys and I before the game. Thanks for letting Nico hang with the boys!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Healds said...

Looks like Nico had a great first Giants game. We're taking Hannah to her first A's game in a couple weeks. We'll have to take them to an A's vs. Giants game in the future. :) Love the cherry background! (very appropriate)

mamabug said...

Marc, Renee' and Nico (Grandson of Sue :) ) I have on occasion checked on your blog but never left a message so I just can't restrain myself now.....First your mom is loving being a grandmom Thank you for making her so very happy . Next, your son is adorable. I think it looks as if the 3 of you are already a wonderful family . Thanks for sharing all the pics and fun on the web. It's a pleasure to keep up with Nico's growth and his adventures . Love to all, Kathie

JJ said...

OMG! Nico's first Giant's game...Uncle Bill will be so excited to have a new Giant's fan in the family. Looks like you had a wonderful time and Rob, the attentive and proud Uncle. I hope to meet Nico Vittorio someday soon...hopefully before his 21st birthday!!! Time goes by so fast. Hope you all are doing well and ready for the cherry season. Love to you all, Jeannette