Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cherry Season, Cooking with Dad, Grandpa's Bday, New Car, Chase Dugo and Nonna and Nonno's

Cherry Season is upon us and we have a new little helper! We have taken Nico to a few markets and he absolutely loves it! If only I could work and take care of Nico at the same time:-)! Last year I would put Nico in the front pack and work away.....this year it's a different story! Now I have to chase Nico up and down the market, and make sure he doesn't get into the cherries! He loves cherries and I have to watch how many I give him because if not....I pay!!!!! If you know what I mean:-)!

Nico at his first market

and he loves to take the money!!!!!!






"What mom? Can't I have more cherries?"





He also loves to help cook in the kitchen........I think I have a mini Marc on my hands!





My Dad's birthday was week before last........so we had a birthday dinner for him. Nico's favorite song is "Happy Birthday" We sing it over and over again.......yes Nico sings it.....complete with blowing out the candle at the end...even if there isn't a candle:-)! Its really cute! He can almost sing the entire song........and he doesn't blow out the candle until the song is over.....and its Nico's birthday every time:-)!!!! I think he is like his mom.........loves his birthday!














Nico's new car..........the Easter bunny brought this for Nico and Grandpa put it together! He loves it!







Too cool for school!!!










Daddy's little helper.....











r










We finally were able to meet Chase Dugo.....and what a little handsome dude he is! Nico was really cute with him.....he would look at him for the longest time and then touch him very softly.....pretty good for our little rough guy!

























Does it get anymore precious than this?















Okay maybe:-)!!!














Nico preferred Chase in the car seat and not in Moms arms....just a little jealous!

















Congrats to Rob and Katrina!!!!!
















Oh yeah, and I think we dropped a few dollars at the pizza parlor riding the horse........

















Next, we were off to Nonna and Nonno's....and Nico loves to play the piano!




















Taaaaa daaaaaa






















and mow the lawn.....





















and we spent lots of time in the swing........just realxing!

























No comments: