Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Getting Ready for Baby B

WOW.....has time flown by..........I can't believe it is time for Baby B's arrival! We have been busy getting ready for the Baby. We tried the version a second time and it didn't work. Baby B is very happy with his head in my ribs and he plans on staying there until he makes his appearance in this world. We have a c-section scheduled for this Sunday at noon. I will be 39 weeks and when they plan a c-section they like to do it at 39 weeks so you don't go into labor. I have been feeling good........my blood pressure has been great. They are monitoring me twice a week to be sure I don't have any problems....but so far so good. I feel very fortunate to be feeling as well as I do. With the Baby coming in 4 days I have been busy tying up loose ends and enjoying the last few days of quiet time with Marc.


My 38 week belly-WOW has it grown!
Here are a few more shots of Baby B's room (yes, we still don't have a name picked out). We decided to go with a vintage toy theme. We have a few sentimental items in there as well.

Here is where I will be spending a lot of time changing diapers! The picture on the wall is Marc's when he was little..... his Grandma Mary made him this picture and it means a lot to Marc. Its really special to have something of Marc's in our babies room.


Here is Marc's Dad's boxing gloves when he was little. We tied ribbon to them and they are hanging on the wall.
I think I will be spending lots of time with Baby B in this rocker. It is so comfy and I find myself already sitting in the room day dreaming about what it will be like to hold my son for the first time.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Kerns Family said...

Renee, you look GREAT!!!!! Baby B's room is so adorable. We can't wait to meet him! Dylan is excited to a new friend! He is surrounded by girls :)

The Healds said...

The room looks awesome Renee! I can't believe he is going to be here so soon. We are so excited to meet him! Love you