Monday, August 3, 2009

Nico Eating for the First Time


When we went to Nico's 4 month appointment the Doctor gave us the green light to start rice cereal. Every doctor's philosophy is different and our doctor feels that after 4 months its up to the parents as to when they want to start. We discussed it further with the doctor and he felt Nico was ready for rice cereal! Let the fun begin! Nico liked the rice cereal the first few days and then I don't think he was too crazy with the texture....I don't blame him! I added some sweet potato to it and it he seems to like it better. For those of you that are feeding your babies or for those of you that have fed a baby......have you noticed that when you put the spoon up to the babies mouth you automatically open your mouth! Maybe I'm the only crazy one.....but check it out and see if you do it too!

Here are a few pictures of Nico getting rice cereal for the first time.
AAAWWWW-yum yum
What is this stuff Mom?
Pretty good stuff!
I'll take some more!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Healds said...

Loved looking at all the new pics! He is getting so big and has changed so much! Ok so let's make a date for next week....or this weekend? Today flew by and I didn't get a chance to call you back. I'll give you a call tomorrow. Miss you guys!!!