Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bryson, Cute pics, and 6 Months

My sister welcomed her precious boy Bryson Robert Cole into the world on September 2oth. Nico and I made it just in time for me to see him born. What an amazing experience. Bryson weighed 5lbs 14 oz and 18 inches long. He is the cutest little peanut........I have already nicknamed him! Mommy and baby are doing great!


Nico getting some boating lessons from Uncle Rob Dawg!

So intense!


Nico is starting to pull himself up on the crib. I caught this precious face looking at me as I was folding his laundry.








Nico turned 6 months two weeks back. The doctor says he is doing great. He weighed in at 15lbs 12oz and is 26 inches in length. He is in the 25th percentile for weight and 35th percentile for length and 5oth percentile for head size. He is growing like a weed. He still continues to amaze us. We are so lucky to have such a happy baby.
These pictures were taken in about 20 seconds. You can see how quickly he moves!























Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Judd's said...

He is getting so handsome! Gotta love a busy boy, just wait!