Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Past Few Weekends and Fun Pictures


Well imagine this we have been on the road these past few weekends. I think it is rare that we are ever home on a weekend. Nico has adjusted to traveling every weekend and if were home he wonders what were doing! Below are pictures from our travels the past few weekends........

A few weekends ago we went to Lake Berryessa with our friends Meghan and Josh their little girl Hannah, Matt and Lisa and my brother Rob. Meghan, Lisa and I are childhood friends. We had a very fun relaxing day on the boat....boy does Nico love the lake and Hannah!

The girls with Nico and Hannah




Lisa with the kids......
Nico going in for the kiss
Laying a big one on......



A little too much Nico...




The Proud Dads

We also went up to Fortuna

Nico with his Great Grandma, his Grammy and Gertie




Nico with his Grammy





Here are a few random pictures from the past few weeks........
Nico falls asleep in his Johnny Jump Up












The next weekend we went to Larbee Ranch. This is my Aunt and Uncle's beautiful ranch. We spent the weekend eating, and relaxing........it is one of Marc and I's favorite places.........I have many memories from my childhood at this ranch and I hope Nico will have the same!

The Dogs jump in the golf cart for a ride every time someone drives it.....they will boot anyone our of their seat..........Too Funny




Nico swimming with Dad at Larbee Ranch






I will update Labor Day weekend later........Nico needs me!




























1 comment:

5 Puccis said...

Good job updating, mama. I'm going to add some stuff right now from Kauai. Can't belive Nico is so big already. He was just born a week ago, right? Love you guys, Lans