Monday, October 26, 2009

Our little pumpkin...

at the pumpkin patch. On Saturday we took Nico to the Peter Pumpkin Patch in Petaluma. I used to work for Spring Hill Cheese and every year they have a pumpkin patch.....so it was only appropriate to head to my old stomping grounds. Nico had so much fun at the pumpkin patch. As always, Larry and Diane were extremely generous and we had a wonderful afternoon. Enjoy the pictures of Nico's first trip to the pumpkin patch.


The sweetest pumpkin in the whole world!
Thanks Larry and Diane for the GREAT day!




This year they had stage coach rides........Larry insisted that I sit on the top. I was a nervous wreck.......for those of you that don't know, I have had my episodes with horses so I don't exactly trust them too much. .......but I survived and had a wonderful time.







Proud Grandpa with Nico and all the Pumpkins






The whole gang.........Grammy, Grandpa, Bopa and Grand Auntie


Too Much Fun!





We couldn't leave the farm without sitting on the tractor!










Petting the baby calf.......Nico loved the animals










Nico doesn't look like he is having very much fun in this picture but trust me he had so much fun that he is ready for a nap!







Can't wait for next year!











Posted by Picasa

1 comment: