Friday, July 24, 2009

4 Months and Baptism



Nico turned 4 months last week. I can't believe how fast these 4 months have gone. I know I say that every month but it is amazing! We took him to the doctor this week and he weighed 12 lbs13 oz and is 24.5 inches! He is on the small side (who would have thought?) the doctor didn't seem concerned because he gave us the green light to start rice cereal and he should be gaining more weight as he eats more. Nico's latest developments.......laughs, loves to look at himself in the mirror (he gets that from Marc....), is mesmerized with Vino, talks more everyday, can play longer in his excersaucer, has discovered his toes and is sooooo nosy.......I have never seen anything like it....he is hysterical! If I'm nursing him and someone comes in the room he stops nursing turns his head around and checks out who's talking to me! I will have to catch it on camera..........




This is for Tim and Chris..(of course Uncle Tim would get him this onesie-maybe Uncle Tim could find one for him to wear on his honeymoon)

Vino is so patient with Nico

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is just adorable Renee! I love the blond hair! We should have our baby by next Wed. They are going to induce me. We were hoping to see everyone at Tim's wedding but I don't we'll make it now :(. I hope all is well with you. Hope to see you guys soon! Nico is so cute! Love,
Camy

Unknown said...

wow, i really think Nico is looking a lot like your brother!! he has changed so much since we first saw him!! miss you guys, i cant wait to see you at Tims wedding!! love you, Jackie