Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Father's Day


We enjoyed celebrating Marc's first Father's Day with our Dad's on Father's Day. We started out at Farmers Market and then afterwards we came to our house and had dinner with our parents.

Nico admiring his Father on Father's Day
Our Father's with Marc and Nico-We are so lucky to have such great Dad's!
3 generations- Charlie, Marc and Nico Busalacchi
Nico gave Marc a Daddy and Me book If I could talk I would tell you....it had pictures of the pregnancy all the way through 3 months and it would say for example If I could talk I would tell you that I loved it when you held me for the first time and it had a picture of Marc holding Nico for the first time. Marc loved it and I was so proud because I was able to totally surprise Marc with it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: