Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Long Lost Summer......

Can I say we have been BUSY!!!!! The summer started with wrapping up Cherry Season! We had a very busy 8 week cherry season and we were happy for Summer to get underway. Well lets just say it has been a blur ever since. My cousin and best friend-Michele got married on June 19th. I was the Matron of Honor and so it kept Nico and I very busy with helping her with last minute details as well as the wedding. Everything turned out beautiful and we had "the best time". After Michele's wedding we celebrated Father's Day. The following weekend we left for Santa Cruz for Marc's annual family trip. From Santa Cruz we left for the House boat with my family for a week. Can I just say Nico is getting used to the good life:-)! We have been very lucky to have spent the last three weeks with family and friends and Nico has gotten very spoiled! If you would like a complete update on the Busalacchi happenings you will have to check older posts as I have done about 5 posts this evening to try and get caught up.......I will be better about posting as Nico turns 4 months tomorrow and he is going to be baptized on Saturday.


Congratulations Mike and Michele!
Marc and I with Nico at the wedding reception (Nico's first wedding)
Nico and Hannah checking each other out-maybe we will be attending their wedding someday :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: