Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fun in March before Nico turns 1

Once again......March has flown by...........and I'm behind. So here goes........this all happened before Nico's first birthday.......in between all this I was planning Nico's party....hence my delayed post.


We moved Nico out of his infant car seat the beginning of March. It was a bittersweet move for us. My back was breaking and he was outgrowing the seat but he is such a BIG BOY now and it makes me feel like I have a toddler rather than a baby.
My mom and I spent a couple of weekends making the sock monkey's for Nico's party.
I had a fun time (this was my first sewing project and I could see how this could become addicting. )

Nico below with all the Sock Monkey's........Thanks Grandma for all your hard work I just love my Sock Monkey.





The second weekend we called in some help!!!!!! Thanks Gertie and Auntie JJ! It wouldn't have happened without you!


On our way home we stopped at the Renner Dairy so Nico could see his Auntie Sarah and the baby calves.





















Thanks Auntie for the fun!






So this is Nico's favorite hiding spot! We had locks on this door but they broke and it didn't take long for Nico to find it.



















We headed to Stockton for Marco's 3rd birthday circus party. Everything was decorated adorable and its hard to believe Marco is 3 already. Nico had so much fun with all the kids!










Oh boy there were a few kids!












Marco's cute elephant birthday cake!














We got Marco his own wheelbarrow full of gardening tools so he can help Mom and Dad in the garden. He was SO excited.













Another photo opp with the cousins!

















No comments: