Friday, March 5, 2010

My cousin Bryson comes to visit and I get a new pair of shoes.....

My parents brought my Nephew and Nico's cousin Bryson down for the weekend. Here are a few pictures of the boys together........Bryson is 5 months old.

They are so precious when they sleep..........
Getting ready to go watch Uncle Lucas play basketball with Grandpa.........

In the car and ready to go......WOW it takes so much to get two babies in the car!


We went to Tahoe to go skiing with Rob and Lexi......we had a blast and enjoyed a great day of fresh snow and fun! Here are a few pics of the day. I think I'm most excited to get Nico on the slopes! It won't be long!













So the next big news is...........Nico started walking a couple of weeks ago....so we got him a new pair of walking shoes but..........after we purchased the shoes he decided he prefers to crawl! I know its strange...........he was walking about 10 to 12 steps and preferred walking as his mode of transportation however we bought him new shoes and now he refuses to walk.........obviously I didn't put them on him anymore and he still prefers to crawl. Did this happen to anyone else? So strange.......so well see....he may be back to walking any day now!


Check out those cute shoes!














No comments: