Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Like Mother Like Son.....

Alright for those of you that really know me....know that the Easter Bunny is very scary and that you will not find an Easter Bunny decoration in my home during this time of year! So my girlfriend Meghan and I met at the mall to run some errands and we decided that we should not deprive our children from meeting the Easter Bunny....so we would take a quick picture. Keep in mind that Hannah and Nico met Santa Claus together and Nico was fine with Santa and Hannah was very unsure. Well we stepped into the picture area and Nico took one look at the Easter Bunny and he completely lost it........he was terrified! In fact, I don't think I have ever seen him this terrified! Meanwhile, Hannah thought the Easter Bunny was pretty cool and even took an egg from the Bunny. So I calmed Nico down and we thought we would go in for the pic........well as you can see from the picture below neither one of them were a fan..........you could find Meghan and I in the corner laughing hysterically! I'm sure we weren't looking like the best mother's in the mall! We have decided that until our kids are 18 we have started a new tradition! Hope you all get as big of a laugh out of this as we did and that you have a Happy Easter.
















No comments: