Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Doctors Appointment

I had my 35 week appointment today (I can't believe that I'm 35.5 weeks already). We had an ultra sound and baby looks good and healthy. The baby is still in the breach position. He has been breach for the past 3 weeks. So I need all the positive thoughts before next week because if he is still breach they will do a version (where they try and move him). I hear this is not very comfortable and I would prefer not to have to go through this. I will update you with a belly shot when Marc gets home to take a picture. The belly is growing by the day and I can't believe that Baby B is going to be here in a few weeks!

2 comments:

The Healds said...

I will def. sending positive thoughts your way! I hope we can get together soon. Miss ya!

Bordessa Family said...

WOW!! i cant believe you are 36 weeks almost!! time has flown by since my shower!!! :) cant wait to see you tomorrow!! you look GREAT!! :)