Thursday, February 5, 2009

Stockton Shower

Well, I know it is about time I update my blog! We have had a very fun and busy January with getting ready for Baby B and attending a couple of showers. Below are pictures of the beautiful shower in Stockton. It was so much fun and everyone was so generous! My mom, Aunt Sharon and Grandma headed to Stockton for the day. We enjoyed great food, drinks and company! It was great to see family and friends that we don't get to see to often.


The darling centerpieces that were each handmade
Marc's God Mother and cousin made this adorable cake!
My aunt Sharon, Grandma and Mom enjoying all the fun festivities!
My Girlfriend Katrina and I......Maybe one day I will be attending her baby shower:)
More pictures to come I guess it didn't download them!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: