Thursday, February 5, 2009

Fortuna Shower

My girlfriends gave me a baby shower in Fortuna a few weeks back. Everything was so nice and I had the best time. It was closest thing to my wedding day.....I just didn't want it to end. I had so much fun spending time with everyone and it was such a beautiful day.



Here is a belly shot I'm 30 weeks and Meghan is 26 weeks.

Here are the pregos at the shower Meghan is due April 24th and Rocky is due June 4th. This summer is going to be so much fun with all the new babies! Can't wait!
The wonderful Hostesses: Auntie Shelly, Auntie Lindsey, Auntie Rocky and Auntie Sarah! Baby B is the luckiest boy to have such wonderful Aunties in his life! He can't wait to meet all of you. Thanks again for the beautiful shower we had so much fun!

3 comments:

JJ said...

Hi guys: Just took a moment to check out the blog this a.m. and see how you are doing. It's so wonderful to be able to read your blog and keep up with all the family news. Renee, I had a great time at your shower. It was fun to see all your friends from high school who I recall as still being 16!!! I'm sure I'll see you at Michelle's bridal shower on the 13th. Keep up the blogging and see you soon. Love, JJ

Coldani Family said...

Renee you look great. It was great to read the blog updates!! It will be here before you know it!

Robert Solari said...

Uhmm I still cant forget how much fun that wedding was...